Checking In: Four Seasons Resort Marrakech

checking in_

Prior to arriving at the Four Seasons in Marrakech I had stayed in the old city in the Medina in a Riad. The Four Seasons is in a newer area of the city and is not within walls the way the old city is.
An elegant oasis away from the hustle and bustle that Marrakech promises, you walk into Moorish gardens, vibrantly draped rooms, and a sprawling oasis that is sure to treat even the most discerning traveler.
The Hotel:

IMG_9272

Driving up to the resort

IMG_9275

Circle driveway

IMG_9281

Reception area

IMG_9052

Stunning grounds

The hotel sits on a massive 40 acres of Moorish gardens. A sanctuary away from the old city, the hotel offers you a place to relax, unwind and still soak in the Moroccan culture.
When you arrive to the hotel, you have to drive through a security checkpoint (to keep guests safe and for privacy) and then you arrive up on the circle driveway. This is where your luxurious experience awaits. From the moment the staff open your door on arrival until they send you off, your experience is going to be one for the books.
Offering 139 rooms to its visitors, any room you select is sure to leave you speechless. From rooms with views of Atlas Mountain to Pavilion Suites with private pools – this is going to be your new favorite hotel.
IMG_9111

Back side of the resort

IMG_9155

Resort grounds

IMG_9159

Resort grounds

IMG_9156

Resort grounds

IMG_9183-3

Resort grounds

The Room:
IMG_9250

Resort view from the balcony

During my stay I stayed in an Upper Pavilion Room – which is not attached to the main building of the resort, but instead frames the gardens and you could slightly see the pool. For me it was my own peaceful place. Located on the second floor, there was about 12 steps to walk up to get to the room. When you open the door you can see there is a lot of natural light shining into the room.
The room in total was about 538 square feet equipped with a king size bed, marble bathroom, working area, lounge, spacious closet area with drawers, 2 balconies: one with 2 loungers and the other with a nook and table with chairs, a TV, coffee maker, and a minibar.
IMG_9078

Upper Pavilion Room

IMG_9079

Lounge

IMG_9087

Table/work area

IMG_9080

Bedroom

IMG_9055

Balcony 1

IMG_9067

Balcony 2

IMG_9072

Welcome treats

The TV has movies for rent, there is 24 hour room service (and it does not disappoint),
Amenities:
IMG_9166

One of the resorts pools

IMG_9116

• 24 hour concierge
  • WiFi
  • Car service
IMG_9458

Private tour car service

Dining:
The hotel has two restaurants: Quattro and Azzera and Inara Lounge. Outside of the three dining establishments, you can also order room service 24 hours a day.
During my stay I ate lunch at Azzera, Dinner at Inara, and ordered room service for dinner one evening. All of the food at the resort was incredible. If I had to pick a favorite I would go with the couscous from Inara.
IMG_9462

IMG_9147

Azzera Lamb Tajine

IMG_9202 (2)

Room Service

IMG_9205 (2)

Room Service

Overall:
I love my stay! The hotel is extremely gorgeous and equally cozy. I stayed here for 2 nights after staying in the Medina and my experience was a complete 360. While I will recommend staying in the Medina for at least 1 night to experience everything in there, I will say that you should also experience the new city and the luxuries that they offer here at the Four Seasons Marrakech.
Additional Information:

• Address: 1 Boulevard de la Menara Marrakech, 40000
  • Phone: +(212) 524 359 200
  • Distance from Marrakech Menara Airport: about 10-15 minutes
  • Parking: available for a fee
  • Car service available – request in advance

26 Comments

1. January 6, 2018 / 12:20 am

It seems like this is a beautiful resort.I love the views of resort grounds.The room looks comfortable too…

2. January 6, 2018 / 1:45 am

This looks absolutely incredible. I have traveled to the middle east a couple times; Jordan, Oman, UAE, Kuwait, and Qatar. I have visited many hotels, but never had the luxury of fully enjoying them; I really need to get back!

3. January 6, 2018 / 2:04 am

It’s awesome that you got so many shots without no one in it. Always a big issue for me when I travel. This resort look very amazing. It looks that it can’t disappoint.

• January 6, 2018 / 3:54 pm

The secret to shots with no one in them is to go early in the morning 😉

4. Shell
    January 6, 2018 / 3:30 pm

Wow what an absolutely beautiful and fabulous place to visit!!! This place looks amazing!!!

5. January 6, 2018 / 5:05 pm

I have never stayed at a four seasons but know they have great properties. Your photos of this amazing resort is breathtaking. The landscape is nice and that food is mouthwatering.

6. January 6, 2018 / 11:41 pm

What a spectacular resort this Four Seasons in Marrakech! Your photos show it off wonderfully. I’m dying to go there, sip glass after glass of tea, and relax by that gorgeous pool. It looks like the perfect oasis.

7. January 7, 2018 / 10:14 am

Oh the luxury!
    As I read this I was sitting in my apartment in Yangon, listening to street dogs howling downstairs whilst my air conditioner steadily dripped. I think I audibly sighed.
    I am yet to go to Marrakech, but I think that I would also stay out of the city centre so that I could have an oasis away from the hustle and bustle. Great photos, the food looks sensational.
    And my, that transport… Little bit Sex And The City.

8. January 7, 2018 / 5:20 pm

It definitely does look incredible. I can imagine how majestic the view of the Atlas mountain must be. But why is it so empty? Is it brandnew?

9. January 8, 2018 / 3:01 am

This hotel looks like a perfect luxury getaway. Your pictures speak for itself how beautiful it is. I’d love to visit there!

10. January 9, 2018 / 5:00 am

I don’t even know where to start. I am not surprised that this is great since it is the 4 seasons. I love the architecture and decor in the room and around the hotel. Would love to take a dip in one of the pools. The treats also looked good.

11. January 9, 2018 / 6:01 pm

The four seasons resort Marrakech looks lovely especially the reception area. All rooms with a differnet view is a plus for this resort. The back side od resort is so lovely. Rooms looks super comfotable and the resort pool is just lovely. Welcome treats too seems quite tempting. This resort is luxurious and your pcitures have made it look so beautiful.

12. January 10, 2018 / 12:33 am

I’m such a sucker for palm trees and this resort had so many! The gardens and pools looked so well groomed and I love all of the lamps. I don’t think I’d ever want to leave!

13. mags
    January 10, 2018 / 1:30 am

This is the stuff dreams are made of. I have been wanting to visit Marrakesh for so long now and this place looks gorgeous!

14. January 10, 2018 / 2:36 am

Now this, THIS, is a hotel. I’ve never seen a more luxurious place to stay. I love that they have car service. That’s very incredible! Marrakech is on my list for 2018, I’m usually more of a budget traveler, but maybe I’d be able to swing this for a night or two – especially if I go for my birthday!

15. January 10, 2018 / 4:21 am

This looks fabulous. Gorgeous pictures as well! I would find it very hard to leave the Four Seasons Marrakesh!

16. January 12, 2018 / 12:17 pm

The Four Seasons looks stunning. I’d have been so tempted to take a dip in that amazing infinity style fountain lol. All of the food looks incredible! What was in those brightly coloured dumpling things on the welcome tray?