Celebrating its 4th year, the Emporiyum is a foodie marketplace that visits both Washington, D.C. and Baltimore each once a year. Loaded with local vendors, Mid-Atlantic vendors and some of the best chefs and artisans from around the country. This is your one stop shop for fun foodie finds, delicious food and beverages, and a fun day!
Here was my experience:
What I loved about the Emporiyum:
- A lot of tables had samples to try before you buy
- I love sweets – so I stuck with what I love
- LOVED being able to get a drink – check out Buffalo & Bergen (they are also in the Union Market in DC)
- Cookie dough in a cone
- Tried bubble tea for the first time and LOVED it
- Avocado toast – need I say more?