During my weekend filled trip to Toronto, I had the pleasure of exploring the aquarium (which is conveniently located right next door to the CN Tower).
My friend Hannah and I spent about 2 hours walking through the aquarium and attended a feeding in the Rainbow Reef – which I would suggest seeing. I have been to many aquariums before and they all tend to be the same – but there was one exhibit that I could take my eyes off of and it was the jellyfish! I believe I have over 200 photos that I snapped while exploring that area and its mind bending how the colors change and just watching them move so gracefully through the water.
Below is my photo journal through the aquarium:
Tips for visiting:
- Address: 288 Bremner Boulevard Toronto, ON M5V 3L9, CANADA
- Phone: (647) 351-FISH
- The aquarium us open 365/7 days a week
- Check calendar for hours here
- Plan to spend at least an hour seeing everything
- Coat check available for a small fee
*Disclaimer: I was hosted by See Toronto Now, but as always – opinions are entirely my own.