I have been a Harry Potter fan since my younger brother introduced it to me when we were wee little kids. I will admit, I was skeptical to read the books and wasn’t sold until I waited all night to see the first movie with my brother who was obsessed. Then was born a lifelong fan.
The Harry Potter series is one of the most notable book series in my generation to sweep the world. There are many lessons to be learned about love, bravery, loss, friendship, and so much more.
I just recently toured both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure in Orlando, Florida – and I am completely blown away by how well Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley have come to life. You literally feel like you got your letter to Hogwarts (finally) and are shopping for your school items. You can even ride the Hogwarts Express between the two parks.
Here is a collection of photos I took while visiting both parks that I hope inspire you to visit.
- Hogsmeade is located in Islands of Adventure
- Diagon Alley is located in Universal Studios Orlando
- If you have a park hopper pass you can ride Hogwarts Express between both parks
- It will be crowded – even during off season
- Express Passes do not work on the rides in these parks
- Drink as many butterbeers as possible – they are delicious
Disclaimer: I was hosted by Universal Studios, but as always – opinions are entirely my own.