On my recent trip through Michigan I had the pleasure of staying at the Inn at St John’s in Livonia, Michigan. I’ve stayed in a lot of hotels in my 32 years of existence but this one surprised me the most. This hotel deserves more than 5 stars on a luxury scale. The hotel is immaculate, the modern decor, overly spacious rooms, attentive staff, and size of the property make it quite the spectacular property.
The hotel offers 118 luxury rooms including two Ambassador Suites and two Presidential Suites. Some of the amenities you will find in the room are:
- Crown molding
- 12 foot ceilings
- Free wifi
- Granite counters
- Luxurious bath products
- Over-sized tubs and showers
- Beautiful customer furniture
- and so much more!
During my stay I stayed in an Ambassador Suite and was completely blown away from the second I opened the door.
I did not get the chance to eat at the hotel but they do have a restaurant on property called 5ive Restaurant. The food looked amazing and I regret not having the time to dine there.
Other property features:
The Inn has a pool, golf course, chapel, and banquet and wedding facilities.
- Address: 44045 Five Mile Road Plymouth, MI 48170
- Hotel is about 30 minutes from Detroit
- Easy access to sporting events
- About 35 minutes from Detroit Airport
- No public transportation – you will need a car or taxi to get around
- Shopping and restaurants all around property
Disclaimer: I was hosted by the Inn at St. John’s – but as always, opinions are my own.