Recently on my trip through Europe I was advised to check out this street when I stopped in Paris. Easily the most colorful street in the entire city, Rue Crémieux is a residential street full of pastel colored homes.
I was only in Paris for one day as part of an 8-day rail trip through Europe. I spent about an hour here and had plenty of time to see other places in the city.
This street is an Instagram and door photographers dream. With hashtags like #ihavethisthingwithdoors and #doorsofinstagram – you will be sure to get noticed with the vibrant colors.
- About a 7 minute walk from Bastille Metro stop
- Keep an eye out for the street, it is mostly businesses surrounding the area
- Bring all your camera equipment – you will take endless photos
- Keep social media updated abroad by getting a Skyroam
- People do live in these homes, respect their privacy and if they ask you not to photograph their home, don’t.